Sep 18, 2011

Grumpy Gunther

I AM SO GROUCHY TODAY IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY.
I was woken up this morning by my 13 year old brother-in-law calling both my phone and V's phone 10 times to tell us we left V's jacket at his house. It is cute now but half asleep Kate was NOT amused.
AND THEN in my attempts to fall back asleep (a rarity for me, once I'm up I am UP), V rolled over, took my pillow, and took up the entire bed. He may look like a pretty light dude but boy I tell you what when he is asleep he weighs 400 lbs and nothing can wake him up ever. So I got up and moved to the living room to lay on the couch and watch Jersey Shore (gots to watch my show yo).
AND THEN there were some horrible children in the hallway bouncing a ball that kept hitting my door and our neighbor's doors. Their father was in the hallway as well and he kept telling them to stop in the most droll and monotone voice ever. So I had to watch Snooki and Deena drunkenly fall over one another with the background noise of "thwack thwack thwack" that I probably could have taken care of if I wasn't so damn lazy.
AND THAT IS WHY I AM A GROUCHY GUNTHER.

I started to lay down the colors on this picture I'm doing right now but sometime within the past week I've forgotten how to color so I've restarted about a bajillion times.


Now if you excuse me I'm going to go clean my room and stare down my cat hatefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment