Sep 11, 2011

ART BLOCK

Woe is me, Blogger, for I have had Artist's Block up until maybe 3 hours ago. With the help of trusty 4chan's /S/, I managed to dredge up enough reference material of super smoking hot babes to pull me out of my rut. It is always awkward for me to be digging through nudie girly pictures for reference and have someone catch me at it. I have yet to have a single person believe that I stockpile these pictures for artistic purposes. OH WELL.
Here is a peek at the image that pulled me out of the rut. I'll let you in on a little secret, Blogger: I'm designing a calendar. This girl is going to be the October pinup.

October is my favorite month in the entire history of ever. Why? A) SPOOKY EVERYTHING CUZ OF HALLOWEEN B) HALLOWEEN C) PUMPKIN FLAVORED EVERYTHING D) MY BIRTHDAY IS IN OCTOBER YAY

The other day while trying to pull myself out of my art block I doodled 2 chicks I know. Well...I doodled their Dragoncon makeup actually.

On the right is Elyse and on the left is Brittney. They had some rad costuming going on at con. YUP.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go watch the season finale of True Blood that I already accidentally saw the spoilers for. THANKS ONTD. The last one I downloaded was a fake so I'm hoping this one works or I'm punching everything ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment