Sep 7, 2011

Goth Girls and Donkey Shows

My days are becoming one big blur. I find myself addicted to caffeinated beverages and staying up until 5 am watching Married with Children and youtube videos of cats. Being unemployed is turning me into a loser with every passing minute.
The only thing keeping me afloat right now are my commissions. Here is the one I'm working on right now. I forgot how to draw dreadlocks for a minute and got really confused drawing them.


Recently it was Love A Ginger Day and to celebrate we went to my number 1 ginger loving friend Nicole's house. My friend Filip and I are closeted ginger kids and allowed our non ginger friends to catch a glimpse of what gingers truly do behind closed doors.

Afterwards we proceeded to kidnap the local Damsel in Distress (aka DiD) and tied her to the train tracks. And as your attorney I advise you to never ever tell anyone of what I just said.

I also finally got into Pottermore yesterday. My username is FelicisWolf5 so feel free to add me. I'm in Gryffindor, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment